We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Instax instant camera so you can take a pic and print it in a ~snap~. You won't have to send it off to be printed and wait for your photos to be ready, because who has the time to waste?
It has a selfie mirror and a macro lens adapter so you can always get the perfect close-up.
Promising review: "I'd been toying with the idea of getting an instant camera for a really long time and finally decided to make it a gift to myself. I did not make a mistake! I ADORE this camera and so does everyone else around me. It's the envy of the town, lol. People are always asking me to take pics. The quality is SUPERB. Extremely artistic, clear images come from this tiny thing. I'm thoroughly impressed and happy all around. It's really easy to use, the directions are straightforward, and the best part about it is that it shows you what setting it needs to be on based on the sensors for light (i.e. in a house, in sunshine, in shade, and so on). I have no complaints!" —Jess
Get it from Amazon for $84.95+ (available in nine colors).
The films are also available in cool filters like black and white and sepia and with cool borders. Check out the full selection on Amazon.
2. A stainless-steel, dishwasher-safe ice cream scoop that'll slice through even the hardest ice cream. You will no longer have to microwave your ice cream or run a spoon under hot water. There shouldn't be so much effort and time required just to get a bowl of your fave frozen dessert.
Promising review: "After hours of searching and comparing ice cream scoops I chose this one. I am VERY HAPPY with this purchase. It was delivered exactly on time and we immediately washed it so we could try it out. Wish we would've bought it sooner and saved the lives of our spoons ; -) We tried it on four different ice creams and it was like scooping whipped cream! This scoop is awesome!! Very heavy duty but not too heavy. It has a nice covering that makes it easy to grip especially since I have small hands. Its dishwasher safe and comes with a lifetime warranty!!! This is the only scoop you'll ever need to buy!" —Jackie R.
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in five colors).
3. An Instant Pot so you can whip up meals with just a press of a button. You can make delish one-pot dishes and let this baby do all the work for you. It has 13 customizable settings for pressure cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more. Dinner will be done in no time flat.
The inside pot is also dishwasher safe so you don't even have to dread cleanup.
Promising review: "I love the idea of using one pot for many purposes. When I found Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1, I was thrilled to try it. I wasn't disappointed. The price is right with an outstanding performance. I ended up buying two more for my sisters. During the seven years that I've owned this pot, I've never had any problem with it. It is very easy to clean and easy to use. My favorite meal is beef ribs. My family thinks I am a good cook because my ribs come out perfectly tender. It cannot be simpler than this. Trust me. Just pick up some recipes on the internet and try it, you will agree with me. No cooking experience necessary. Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 will make you an instant chef!" —PR
Get a three-quart Instant Pot Duo from Amazon for $83+ (also available in six- and eight-quart).
4. The new Kindle with two times the storage compared to the previous version and a front light. You can download books instantly instead of checking delivery updates every few mins as you impatiently wait for your next novel to dive into.
This Kindle has six weeks worth of reading time with just one charge. It's also glare-free and has an adjustable light so you can read anywhere — even in the dark!
Promising review: "I guess technically it’s a downgrade since I am trading in a 2015 Paperwhite and going with the basic Kindle. I love it so far. Dark mode is the best thing ever! It remembers my dark mode setting so once I hit dark mode, it adjusts back to that setting automatically. (On regular mode, I have it at 17, on dark mode I have it at 7.) It’s SUPER light and feels like you’re holding nothing. The cover I got doesn’t add much weight so it’s very comfortable to hold for long periods of time. I’ve had it a week and use it at least 45 minutes every day and the battery is at 63%. At this rate it’ll last me about a month between charges which is really awesome. I hesitated to get this model because it is, technically, a downgrade, as I mentioned but I feel like I upgraded because the features that enticed me to get the Paperwhite all those years ago are present in this model. It was worth trading in my old model for. I’m very happy with this one." —Great upgrade
Get it from Amazon for $99.99+ (available with or without lockscreen ads, and also available in blue).
5. An eyeliner stamp to create the perfect winged liner look in seconds! It has two sides: a triangular stamp on one end and a felt-tip eyeliner on the other. And it's waterproof and smudge-resistant. Even if you only have one ounce of patience left, you'll be able to muster up the will to use this.
Promising review: "I loved the product. I usually take 15 mins to do my eyeliner perfectly for my dance recitals which included cleaning and redoing multiple times. But with this eyeliner, I took only five mins to do it in a single go. It lasted really long even in burning hot weather. It looked so beautiful even from a long distance. I loved the product. It's a must-have for all those who love eye makeup." —rasu
Get a two-pack from Amazon (one for the left eye, one for the right) for $18.73 (available in three sizes).
6. A tabletop fireplace because it doesn't require a lot of effort or work. If you're in the mood for some roasted marshmallows but don't have the patience to build a fire or set up a fire pit, this is the way to go.
You can order this with or without the sand and rocks. The only thing that you will need to purchase separately is the 2.6-oz. gel fuel cans, which you can get from Amazon.
One Man One Garage is a small business based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Promising review: "Absolutely wonderful! It’s a great little addition to our patio and we decided to use Sterno so we can roast marshmallows! We love the craftsmanship on it and think it is well made! Perfect!!!" —Andrea Lavender
7. A set of press-on nails so you can skip the commute and never have to wait at a salon. You can get a flawless mani in just minutes! I haven't been to a nail salon in almost three years. Press-on nails have been my go-to for fast results without a hefty price tag.
Glamnetic is an Asian woman-owned brand based in Los Angeles.
Promising review: "I didn't have time to visit the salon before going to a wedding this weekend and these did not disappoint as an alternative to acrylic nails. They took 15 minutes to apply (most of the time being spent on sizing) and I took other reviewers' advice of applying before bed and these nails have not budged since — even after doing housework! Will definitely buy these again!" —LeeEdward
8. A breakfast sandwich maker that'll make a delicious sandwich in five mins without a bunch of pots and pans. You can skip the cost and the long line at your local coffee shop.
It'll cook eggs, veggies, meats, and toast up English muffins, biscuits, and even small bagels. It comes with a recipe book with ideas, and the removable parts are dishwasher safe.
Promising review: "Easily the best purchase I made all year. It does help to let the egg cook for two minutes or so until it’s slightly firm on top so it doesn’t sink into the bread! Comes apart to clean in two seconds flat. I get up at 3:45 a.m. for work and would have laughed at the idea of making a hot breakfast before I got this. It literally takes me five minutes and I’m out the door!" —KB
Get it from Amazon for $29.98+ (available in five colors).
9. A microwave rice steamer so you no longer have to wait ~forever~ for your rice to be done. Making rice shouldn't be complicated, yet somehow it is. So if you're tired of waiting while using a rice cooker, or (like me) burning it on a stovetop — it's now a thing of the past.
All you have to do is fill this with rice and water and cover with the included attachment and lid. It comes with a guide for measurements and cooking times for various types of rice. This is also dishwasher safe.
Promising review: "I've had this for seven months now, and I think it's still my favorite tool in my entire kitchen. I eat a ton of rice, and I love how easy this is to use and how easy it is to clean. I put in one cup of white rice and two cups of water, and microwave it for 15 minutes. It comes out consistent every time. In the past, I've cooked rice on the stove and used an electronic rice cooker, and I prefer this microwave one to both. I hated how messy cooking on the stove is, and my electric cooker got mold down inside the part that you can't wash. With this, there's no mess, and there's nowhere you can't clean or that can trap mold or bacteria. I can throw every part of it into the dishwasher after I'm done with it. It's awesome! I wish I'd had this back in college." —C. Stone
Get it from Amazon for $31.39.
10. A set of synthetic clip-in extensions if you don't have the patience to recreate a hairstyle you've seen all over TikTok but still want the look (because same). You'll have perfect ~mermaid waves~ within minutes. They have over 11,000 5-star ratings and reviewers say they're easy to clip in.
If you're looking for clip-in extensions for textured hair, check these out!
Promising review: "Okay, so I am very picky about hair extensions. I've spent hundreds of dollars on numerous sets, and have never been completely satisfied. UNTIL NOW! These are BY FAR my favorite — and for such an amazing price! If you're worried that this deal is too good to be true (because I was) then stop worrying! And buy these extensions. Also, I have very short hair and they still look great! They're very full and luscious. And you can straighten them! I'm very happy!" —Makenzie Long
Get a set of five clips from Amazon for $9.99 (available in six lengths and 49 colors).
And if you're looking for wigs, check out our roundup of the best wigs on Amazon!
11. A microwave omelet maker for the easiest and quickest way to make a healthy breakfast. Just whip some eggs, add any toppings you'd like, and pop it in the microwave. The best part? There's no cleanup because this is dishwasher safe.
Promising review: "I love this thing! I've had it for about a month now and I use it almost every day. I love western omelettes, but I hated cooking them. Now I just throw my cheese, onion, green peppers, and ham in here with the eggs and in a couple of minutes, I'm eating. I do have to cook it a little longer than it says, but I do throw everything in it but the kitchen sink. Wish I had found this a long time ago." —RayRay
Get it from Amazon for $17.95.
12. A pair of extra large wool dryer balls that will help your laundry dry faster (like up to 25% quicker!). So when you're drying comforters and towels, you won't have to wait an eternity for them to be done.
13. A set of toaster-friendly bags so you can get the perfect gooey grilled cheese in minutes. You won't have to wait for delivery or — dare I say — whip out a pan or light the stove. And they're reusable and dishwasher safe!
These are also great to use in households with gluten intolerance to prevent cross-contamination.
Promising review: "I'm not going to lie — I'm a total sucker for gimmicky, single-purpose kitchen appliances. That being said, these Toastabags are FANTASTIC. I love the ease of just taking two pieces of bread and some cheese and throwing them in the toaster. It's a lifesaver if you just don't have time to make food, the whole process takes maybe 2–3 minutes. My only tip is to make sure you thoroughly clean out the bags after every single use. 5/5 purchase — will happily repurchase when these have been used up. However, they are so durable (with proper care) that I can't see that happening for a while, I foresee getting a lot more mileage out of these things. I'd probably pay $10 just for one of these; the fact that it came as a three-pack makes this a steal." —Hamish
Get a set of three from Amazon for $12.49.
14. A L'Oreal *eight-second* lamellar water rinse-out treatment because even you can spare a few seconds for ah-mazing hair, right? Reviewers say its makes their hair silky and shiny and it has over 24,000 5-star ratings!
This treatment is silicone-free and reviewers with various hair types (from straight to 4c curls) are raving about this product.
Promising review: "I don’t usually do reviews on products, but for this one I absolutely have to. I have 3c type hair and struggle with a lot a breakage, unmanageability, and moisture. When my mom mentioned this product to me I didn’t take her seriously because of the simple fact that we have two completely different hair textures. I never would have thought this brand would work on my hair. I have always used ethnic hair products and stayed away from brands such as this one because of the alcohol consumption. I have never in my 22 years felt my hair like this. I feel like I have a completely different head of hair. This product is so amazing and I will FOREVER be using this product in my hair regimen. Thank you so much!! ♥️" —Theressa Hailey
Get it from Amazon for $4.79.
15. A Fasta Pasta cooker so you don't have to wait for a pot of water to boil and then wait for what feels like years for your spaghetti it to be done. And this also doubles as a strainer — no pot or colander to wash afterwards!
All you have to do is fill water up to the line and add your pasta. Microwave for about 12–13 mins and that's it!
Promising review: "I bought this microwave pasta cooker at a time when I did not have a stove. Even though I have a stove now, I still use this cooker for dinner for myself sometimes because it works so well and quickly! The pasta comes out very soft and perfectly cooked when instructions are followed. When the pasta is done, the lid is used to drain the cooker of water and works very well. Pasta is the only thing I have cooked in this product, but there are a lot of other things you can cook in it. I highly recommend this to any college student or adult who needs a fast microwave pasta cooker!" —Kelsi Murphy
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
16. A pack of dark roast instant coffee sticks for a quick cup of coffee that'll give you an ~instant~ pick-me-up without having to brew any of your own or wait in line for your caffeine fix.
17. L'Oreal Paris Root Cover Up Gray Concealer Spray so you can go longer in between salon visits. This spray will give you quick and professional results when you just want a quick fix.
Promising review: "My mind is blown! I was so nervous to use not just this spray but a gray coverage spray in general. I am only 26 and started going gray at 16. It had gotten worse the last few years where I would need to color my roots every month. Of course, it’s a pain in the butt and expensive! I finally bought this spray, and I’m mad at myself that I waited so long!! So, so good! Way better than I thought it was going to be. I would recommend using a piece of paper when getting near your face. Spray with your finger gently also without getting too close to your head." —Andy D.
Get it from Amazon for $9.47+ (available in 10 shades).
18. A Two-Minute Mornings journal if you're trying to be more mindful and gather your thoughts each day but you just don't have the patience to write long entries. This journal has questions you can fill out quickly so you can just check this task off of your list.
The prompts encourage you to feel gratitude, let go of stressful thoughts, and set your intentions for the day.
Promising review: "Received this book as a birthday gift. It quickly became a favorite morning practice. It's simple and quick and creates powerful intention and focus for my day. Because I've enjoyed it so much, I bought several copies to give to family and friends as holiday gifts. Highly recommend it." —C LARA
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.
19. A Jergens in-shower lotion that's designed to be used on wet skin. After you rinse off, just lather this on while you're still in the shower! No need to waste your precious time drying and then lathering lotion on.
It blends with the water on your skin and dries quickly so you don't have to wait around before getting dressed.
Promising review: "I didn't know what this would be like, but it's really nice! It goes on super fast right after a shower and my skin feels very soft all day. At first, there is a bit of an oily feeling, but it soaks in quickly. I definitely can tell a difference in my skin since using this. A little goes a long way too, so a bottle has lasted me much longer than I figured it would." —Erin the librarian
Get it from Amazon for $7.47+ (available in two varieties and multipacks).
20. A robe curl band if you want curly hair without having to use a bunch of hair rollers or spending your precious time trying to get perfect curls with a curling iron. This one-piece set, inspired by a robe tie, allows you to wrap your hair before bed. You'll wake up to curly hair without much effort.
Travel Wild Heart is a small business that sells hair accessories like headbands, hair wraps, hair towels, and scrunchies.
Promising review: "So soft and easy to sleep in! Perfect for easy overnight curls." —Atomicamiga
21. A versatile chopping device so when a recipe calls for a bunch of chopped ingredients, you don't have to abort mission. If you get frustrated by the time-consuming task of dicing onions and other foods, this will ~cut~ prep time in half.
This set comes with eight interchangeable blades for slicing, julienne, grating, and shredding. It also includes two blade holders, a cleaning fork, and a safety holder to protect your fingers.
Promising review: "Such a great product! I used to spend anywhere from 5–15 minutes cutting veggies and now it literally takes seconds! Cuts down on my prep time significantly and doesn’t make cooking a chore anymore!" —Britney
Get it from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in two blade options).
22. A HyperChiller iced beverage maker if you're tired of staring at your fridge waiting for your homemade coffee to chill. This will cool hot drinks by up to 130 degrees in just 60 seconds without diluting them. So you can brew a fresh pot of hot coffee and have iced coffee in a minute.
You can use it for anything from wine to tea to scotch, too!
Promising review: "I took a look at this product, did some research and was skeptical. How could a coffee (beverage) chiller be worth over $30 dollars? Was it possible that this product was so revolutionary when I've been making iced coffee with two ingredients for decades? The answer is very simple: this product delivers. Simple to use. Easy to clean. It allows the novice, home barista to make a quality, undiluted cup of iced coffee. Brew your coffee using your preferred method; pour the coffee in the previously frozen HyperChiller; wait a minute or two; add whatever accompaniments your heart desires; enjoy the best damned cup of iced coffee you will ever experience from the comfort of your home." —Chuck Ghoulie
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.