We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Socks you can customize with your pet's face. Once you get a pair for yourself you'll want to shower all your loved ones with these cuties.
2. A Dracula garlic mincer for anyone who appreciates irony, has strong feelings about their favorite vampire, or just really loves garlic bread. And if you're on board with all three like me, even better.
3. A mini size of Charlotte Tilbury's Hollywood Flawless Filter. Use it alone for sheer, glowy coverage, on the high points of your face, under, or mixed with your foundation for a stunningly natural, just-dewy-enough coverage — the entire internet can't stop raving about it for a reason.
4. An LED ring light that'll clip right to your laptop, smartphone, or any other device. And with three different brightness intensities, you can customize your selfie or foodstagram like a profesh photog — or just look a little better on your next work Zoom.
5. A travel jewelry case made in gorgeous velvet that you can personalize with your initials or name for a ~flying first class~ feeling wherever you go. You'll feel fully accessorized without wasting space or weighing your bag down with heavy pieces.
6. An Amazon Fire TV stick you can simply plug into any existing TV and stream all the shows, movies, and music you want. You can use the voice button to find shows, launch apps, search for type of movie ("Alexa find suspense thrillers"), OR EVEN ORDER A PIZZA from Domino's!
7. A screaming goat figurine that might help you release just a teensy bit of all that stress. Just press the button on the stump he stands on to hear those bleats that can't be beat — feel free to join in, too.
8. Glossier Lidstar, liquid shadows (or get a set of 'em) you can dot on and blend out with you fingers — truly the easiest and most mess-free way to get a sparkly, glittery look with no fallout. Whether you're off to a holiday party or just running errands, who doesn't want a little extra?
10. A set of snazzy-looking and surprisingly affordable wireless Bluetooth earbuds so you can jam out to your favorite tunes, nod thoughtfully at your go-to podcast, or simply call into all your Zoom meetings with great sound clarity (and no background noise). They also come with a couple of sizes of buds so you can ensure a secure — and comfortable — fit.
11. A tin of (and I can't believe I'm about to type this, I'm so excited) peppermint bark-covered PRETZELS. If you, like me, love peppermint park and a sweet 'n' salty combo, these are the holiday snack DREAM. I don't want to wait for December!
13. A handy-dandy portable charger that'll be like giving yourself the gift of an always charged smartphone for years to come.
14. A dressy plaid cashmere-feel scarf so you can look put together while staying bundled up all fall and winter.
15. A spiral-bound compilation of 50 New York Times crossword puzzles, because you're basically obligated to complete these under a blanket...on the couch...while reclining at a 45-degree angle.
16. A set of "Welcome to the Barbie Dreamhouse" coffee cups, because if buying these for myself isn't what being an adult is all about, I DON'T WANT IT. The double-walled design keeps your coffee hotter for longer too!
18. A box of skin-lifting, pore-tightening Skin1004 face masks with results that reviewers swear by — not to mention the fact that it's weirdly fun? The mask tightens as it dries on your face, giving you the titular "zombie" effect. Just wait 15 minutes and rinse to reveal your glowiest glow yet, thanks to the albumin (aka egg white) and aloe formula.
19. A Good Advice Cupcake sticker you can pop right on your laptop, planner, journal, or wherever else you feel like, so you can think "mood" whenever you look at it in the middle of yet another chaotic workday.
20. A bar of quadruple-milled, shea butter–infused French ~savon~ to soften, rather than dry out, your skin — feel free to send your boring soap down the drain.
21. A ~breathable~ nail polish with color and treatment alllll rolled into one (it's infused with argan oil and vitamins B5 and C) so you can enjoy an at-home mani without worrying about chipping, flaking, or damage.
22. A lightweight and breathable sleep mask that won't weigh heavily on your nap plans. You might even forget you have this bb on, because reviewers note it's as soft as a T-shirt.
23. A brightly-hued 17-piece vegan makeup brush set with everything you need to recreate all the stunning and colorful looks you've seen on TikTok — in the height of style.
24. A pair of TikTok-famous Cushionaire slide sandals that seem to get more popular with every passing day — and for good reason. Reviewers swear the molded cushioned footbed (made from a *waterproof* foam) stays comfy for hours and hours, whether you're using them as at-home slippers or actual outside shoes.
Promising review: "Wow!!! Best slides I’ve ever had. I have designer slides and these surpass. True to size.They are super light but sturdy to walk, even on grass and on uneven side walk. Used them to walk my dogs and don’t get my feet dirty because of the wedge height. I’ve put them to the test and I’m Ordering in more colors and a back up pair. They are also stylish so they look cute to wear out. Ordered the orange which is like a camel color. Highly recommend!!!" —Krizia
Promising review: "Best Amazon purchase I’ve made! I have spondylilothesis and spinal stenosis, so I get horrible back, leg and foot pains. This literally helps relieve my pain while I’m working standing on my feet. They are super cute I get tons of compliments on them and they are breathable, lightweight and easy to keep clean. Perfect for Hawaii weather! 💁🏽♀️ There are other brands that look like this but don’t be fooled THIS is the brand that is the most comfortable I have other brands and they don’t cut it!" —Chelsea Proenza
Get them from Amazon for $24.48+ (available in women's sizes 5-12 and 21 colors).
25. Or a pair of velvety plush slide-on slippers (perfect for year-round use) that'll make walking around your home, doing chores, or fetching a snack feel just a little more luxe. These are suuuuper cushy but won't overheat your tootsies!
26. A 5-in-1 wine stopper that'll also aerate (so your three-buck ~opens up~ to let the nuances and flavors shine), filter out cork particles, pour neatly, and re-cork the bottle.
28. An electric candle lighter to make setting your favorite scented candle aflame even *more* satisfying — and save money on those disposable gas lighters (and never burn your fingers on a match again).
29. A pair of ice-rolling globes that'll be like an at-home facial treatment, but for way less $$$. You can keep them in the fridge or freezer *or* even warm them up in hot water!
31. Mount Lai's gua sha, which'll be like an at-home facial treatment, but for way less $$$. Pro tip: Toss it in the fridge for a few minutes for a ~cooling boost~. It can help incorporate your favorite serums and moisturizers into your skin better with traditional Chinese facial massage techniques. Plus it's gorgeous and just *feels* amazing.
32. A bubble tea AirPods case (and matching keychain) for a ~refreshing~ addition that'll help your headphones stand out in your bag so you can find them with ease — AND protect the case.
33. A Generation G lipstick that's vegan, sheer and matte, with dialed-down pigment to add some color to your lips, but in a way that gives off a casual look. Bonus! The powdered-type formula means it won't go anywhere, even under a face mask.
34. A set of cat gel roller pens that are a) seriously cute, b) work incredibly well, and c) waaay better than boring ol' pens.
35. A Zero mood light for anyone who can't decide whether The Nightmare Before Christmas is a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie, but watches it during both seasons!
36. A brontosaurus loose-leaf infuser who might get a little skittish sometimes. Every time anyone talks about tea, he thinks there's a T. Rex nearby.
37. A simple but not-boring minimalist ring with a curved design and single sparkly cubic zirconia that'll look beautiful on its own or stacked with your other rings.
38. Rainbow stainless-steel straws — they're not only environmentally friendly, but simply darling. I love pretty, practical things, I sure do.
39. A large sideways initial necklace you can pair with literally any outfit for a dainty but statement-making accent. I don't know how those two things go so well together, but they do.
40. Pumpkin pie sauce (UMM, yes please?!) so you can save some $$$ and make your own PSL in the comfort of your own home.
41. Aaaand! a handheld milk foamer to give you café-quality lattes right in your kitchen. Saving money, drinking fancy — what is better than that??
42. A cleaning putty that will use its oh-so sticky powers to get in every nook and cranny of your ride to remove dust, dirt, and every McDonald's french fry crumb.
43. Jibbitz — aka charms for your Crocs — because your comfy, cozy cloud shoes (if you're a Croc owner, you know) can now be a reflection of your soul. Tell me a shoe that can do that.
44. A ~groovy~ air freshener — it looks like a record player (you just swap out the "vinyl" when you want a fresh burst of scent). And with four different styles to choose from, based on Harry Styles's three solo albums and photos, you can fill your car with deliciousness on multiple levels. Talk about treating yourself with kindness!
45. A skull ice mold, because why (WHY!!!) use boring ice cubes to chill your cocktail when you could be using THIS? Fancy, but make it spooky.
46. A lavender crush candle you can "test drive" before stocking up to give...everyone you know. Seriously, one reviewer says this candle with notes of bergamot, amber, and sandalwood is "the only one they gift."
47. A car vent dip clip so you can dip 👏 those 👏 fries 👏 without fumbling with the barbecue sauce and spilling it all over your car. May your commutes home be tolerable and filled with endless chicken nuggets.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.